About this training …
Learn how to offer a safe and creative teaching for pregnant women (from the 4th month of pregnancy) to fully enjoy the experience of pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood in yoga classes, individually or in groups.
3-day training program:
- Anatomy and physiology of the pregnant woman.
- Overview of physiological and hormonal changes in the body of expectant mothers and psychological aspects of pregnancy.
- Anatomy, physiology and development of the fetus and their influences on the mother’s body according to the stage of pregnancy.
- Tools to help future moms adapt to these changes.
Practices adapted to the pregnant woman:
- Proper postures, breathing technique, Bija (sound), meditation, visualization.
- Alignment adapted to each trimester and safe practice of yoga techniques.
- Prenatal yoga for two with the future dad.
- Teaching methodology: pedagogy, organization, communication, planning and presentation.
- Conception de plans de cours, de séquences et de structure de cours pour différents niveaux de postures de yoga.
- Design lesson plans, sequences and course structure for different levels of yoga postures.
- Diet, how to apply it during pregnancy.
- Observation of a prenatal yoga class.
- Ethics for prenatal yoga teachers.
This training is designed for yoga teachers, with their own background and teaching style, midwives, nurses, doulas and anyone with a yoga experience or working with pregnant women.
No need to have children to teach prenatal students from all yoga, only a sincere interest and desire to know more about pregnancy and childbirth are needed. You are welcome if you are pregnant or not!
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
“Do not feel alone: the whole universe is in you.”