Live at your own pace
Find and externalize your inner beauty! This training meets the specific needs of women through an awareness of creative life energy (Prana Shakti). A Yoga practice to support and improve the well-being and vitality of women, helping them to stay in touch with their natural cycle at different stages of life (from first menstruation to menopause).
This practice is not only for women who experience their menstrual cycles, but for women of all ages, including those who have no uterus or cycle.
What is yogatherapy for women ?
- Basic practice of women’s yoga categories by postures and movements.
- Practices of different « moon salutation »
- Presentation of the 5 elements according to Ayurveda and mudras
- Presentation of the female hormones and their function as well as the menstrual cycle
- The 4 archetypes of the woman, according to the seasons
- The lunar cycle
- How to create a lunar calendar
- Discover the bone and muscular pelvis, create the link with the Bandhas and the chakras.
- The importance of eating well and at the right time: Chronobiology
- Integration at the end of the day thanks to Savasana / yoga nidra / meditation on the chakras
- Sanskrit chant and mantras
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
“Yoga is a way to freedom. By it’s constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.”